File this one under: "makes sense to us." According to Car and Driver, the slick new gauge cluster found in the 2015 Audi TT will expand to other models in the automaker's lineup. In the near term, expect the tech to make its way into the next R8 supercar (with a special performance display for that model), as well as the upcoming, all-new versions of the A4 sedan and Q7 crossover.
Audi TT Interior: CES 2014
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 18, 2014
- Seyth Miersma
- Jan 8, 2014
Not content to pummel CES show goers with laser lights and self-piloting vehicles, Audi has also pulled the wraps (well, some of the wraps) off the interior of its upcoming next-gen TT. While the car itself wasn't on hand for us to check out, Audi did mock up the cockpit, complete with its all-new Virtual Cockpit central display and the latest iteration of the company's Multi Media Interface (MMI).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX