Audi has introduced an S Line Competition version of the TT that dresses things up with the S Line sport and exterior packages, plus a few extra features at reduced cost. Globally, it can be fitted to any TT with up to 211 horsepower, which for us means the standard 2.0 TFSI coupe since we don't get the diesel or smaller gas engines.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX