Audi is well underway with testing for all of the refreshed versions of its A6-based sedan. We've already shown you shots of the Euro-spec A6 Allroad (which will wear some of its styling with our US-spec A6 sedan), and now we have some shots of a car that will actually arrive in the United States - the S6.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX