Another day, another spate of hopped up Audi A1 photos. This time, shooters nabbed a five-door S1 Sportback prototype out for testing. Boasting the hallmark quad exhaust outlets of the Audi S models, this car is the best indication we've had so far that the automaker is considering an S1 in both three-door and five-door guises in the EU. Word has it the sporterized A1 would bow with a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine with between 220 and 240 horsepower. That's a tick under the wicked
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX