The Audi S1 takes the Four Rings' high performance brand to its smallest model yet. Offered in three- and five-door forms (pictured above), the S1 is a subcompact hot hatch that seems specially suited for Europe's dense cities and tight roads.
Audi S1 Official Images
- Chris Bruce
- Feb 12, 2014
We got the first leaked pics of the new Audi S1 Sportback five-door hot hatch yesterday, and as expected, Audi has unloaded the full details today, including confirmation of its S1 three-door sibling ahead of its debut at next month's Geneva Motor Show. The two cars are essentially identical aside from their door counts, and together, they represent a new entry-level rung into Audi's S car range.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX