A month after paperwork for the RS5 Cabriolet was delivered into the California Air Resources Board for certification, the genuine item is being driven around the Nürburgring for a different kind of sign-off. The folks at CarPix caught the 450-horsepower Audi droptop at the German landmark.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX