Cadillac admits it only needs to sell a half dozen CTS-V Sport Wagons to cover its development costs. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for the 2013 Audi RS4 Avant. Audi execs have made it clear that its hottest midsize Avant won't be coming to the States anytime soon, so if you're particularly sensitive to forbidden fruit, stop reading now.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX