Word has it Audi is hard at work on a new diesel-electric supercar. Auto Express reports Wolfgang Durheimer, head of technical development for the company, is planning a road vehicle that will make the most of the lessons learned from the automaker's 24 Hours of Le Mans efforts. Durheimer says the supercar will be very different from the current R8 and will offer buyers state-of-the-art technology. Specifically, the as-yet-unnamed model will be able to best the current McLaren P1 around a race t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX