While most of the industry is busy with new debuts in Los Angeles, things aren't slowing down one bit on the racing side of the business. In the past couple of days alone, Chevrolet has debuted a new Corvette Daytona Prototype, Dacia has launched a new ice-racing minivan, Mini has announced a new B-spec Cooper, and now Audi has released their latest customer sports racing car.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX