Audi has been racking up motorsports wins all over the world thanks to its R8 LMS track star. The GT3 racer has compiled over 100 victories in Europe, Asia, South America and Australia. Now it's time for the four-ringed race car to earn a few checkered flags in North America, as Audi has announced that it is bringing the R8 LMS Stateside to run in the Grand-Am series.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX