Having dominated rallying in the 1980s and Le Mans prototype racing since the turn of the millennium, Audi has grown accustomed to the checkered flag. But that's always been with manufacturer-backed works teams. So when Ingolstadt launched the R8 LMS in 2008, it charted new territory.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX