The facelifted 2013 Audi R8 was out on public roads and, naturally, videotaped. Sheathed in camo again after having been at it totally naked not long before, there is less to visualize, but you can at least see – and, just as importantly, hear – it in action. Make sure to watch the whole thing: the special feature at the end of this video is a brief shot of the once-again naked R8 taking a turn at the Nürburgring.
Audi R8 facelift spy shots
- Jonathon Ramsey
- May 22, 2012
These are spy shots of the facelifted Audi R8 that we expect to see later this year. You'll need to look very closely at the front to see where the lifting and tucking has been done: new LED headlights inside a slightly reworked grille. Around back are round tailpipes like those on the R8 GT.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX