Drive an Audi R8 and you're likely to turn heads just about anywhere you go. Unless, that is, you're driving it in an area where the four-ringed supercar is already commonplace. Then you're going to want to look for a way to distinguish yours from all the others. Fortunately, Audi Exclusive has the answer with its new custom R8.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!