Despite its familiar looks, our spies have not captured a next-generation Audi Q5 undergoing evaluation. Look closely and you'll see that this current Q5's body has been lengthened and widened, leading us to believe that this is, in fact, a test mule for the Q6 – Audi's answer to the BMW X6 and the upcoming Mercedes-Benz GLS-Class. Surely, when Audi debuts the Q6, the company will tell us that it was is a completely unique idea, and that the controversial X6 had nothing to do with the deci
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX