Our spy photographers have nabbed the first glimpse at the upcoming Audi Q6 – a crossover that's being designed to give the BMW X6 something to torment on the playground. These shots show that the Q6 will ride on an altered version of same platform underpinning the current Q5, but from the look of things, the Q6 is a good bit longer and wider than its donor with a little extra ride height to boot. Of course, this is simply a test mule undergoing development, so don't count on the thoroughl
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX