Those of us on this side of the pond in the market for a luxury crossover should be familiar with the gargantuan Audi Q7 and its little brother, the Q5. Overseas the German automaker also offers an even more compact Q3. Today on the floor of the Detroit Auto Show, Audi announced it will be bringing the Q3 to the North American market, and this is the show car with which they broke the news.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!