Audi UK has introduced the Audi Cam, a new – and for owners, hopefully more informative and reliable – way to interact with service advisors and technicians. After a car is dropped off, technicians will use a Flip-like camera to videotape and provide audio commentary for any issues diagnosed. Each problem gets its own clip to keep file sizes small, then the video is uploaded to a private, PIN-coded page just for the owner.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX