The way we change transport could change the way our cities look. It probably will, in fact.
Audi Autonomous TTS Pikes Peak
- Chris Bruce
- Feb 16, 2015
The autonomous Audi TTS developed by engineers from Stanford University recently went to Thunderhill Raceway to lap the track without a driver inside. It also turned a faster lap than an amateur racing driver.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX