The Audi A6 remains a solidly luxurious choice in the deeply competitive executive sedan segment, duking it out with the Mercedes-Benz E-Class, BMW 5 Series and Lexus GS, among others. Having been on sale since 2011, though, it's starting to become just a tiny bit stale. Cue the refresh.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX