The Audi A6 remains a solidly luxurious choice in the deeply competitive executive sedan segment, duking it out with the Mercedes-Benz E-Class, BMW 5 Series and Lexus GS, among others. Having been on sale since 2011, though, it's starting to become just a tiny bit stale. Cue the refresh.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models