While the big names at the Audi booth might be dominated by the TT line, it's not the only product getting some attention from the German company. The A6, on sale in its present form since 2012, is getting its official mid-cycle refresh.
Audi A6 Revisions
- Chris Bruce
- Sep 4, 2014
The Audi A6 is already a fairly handsome, German luxury sedan, but the whole range is receiving some styling updates in Europe this fall. Audi's US arm would not directly confirm which of these updates will be coming to America, instead just telling us that an updated A6 will be coming next year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX