Audi is progressing with development of the its A4 Allroad facelift. Our spy photographers caught the model out and about during hot weather testing in southern Europe, which means the final production version is closer than ever before. It's still unclear as to whether or not the long-roof A4 will find its way Stateside due to the fact that the German automaker has placed most of its chips on its CUV range. The A4 Allroad is built to handle all sorts of unpleasant road conditions thanks to its
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX