Audi has been known for all-wheel drive and wagon rooflines for a lot longer than it has been making crossovers. Before cranking out the Q7, Q5 and Q3, the German automaker was making Avant Quattro wagons that carved up alpine mountain passes like nobody's business. And then came the Allroad.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models