LG Chem says it has won a bid to supply batteries for Audi. LG says the deal, worth "hundreds of millions of dollars," has them providing batteries for plug-in hybrid and micro hybrid electric vehicles. The group says it also expects to be picked for battery deals for Volkswagen Group in the future. Read more at Reuters.
Audi A3 E-Tron in Daytona Grey
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX