Audi showed off a few examples of the company's new A1 Sportback Five-Door at the 2011 Tokyo Motor Show. The German automaker has already said that the larger hatchback will be available with the same six engine options as its three-door sibling. That means buyers will be able to lay their hands on an A1 Sportback Five Door with a 1.4-liter turbocharged gasoline four-cylinder good for 185 horsepower. There are also three diesel engine options available for those who require a little extra fuel e
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX