The Dean V. Kruse Foundation is hard at work scrounging up cash to pay off some serious debt, and that work has led the organization to auction off more than half of the vehicles contained in the National Military History Center collection. If you're looking for World War II-era armor, consider this your one-stop shop. Want a 1941 Krupp Flak gun? No problem. How about a 1944 Steyr full-track? This Auctions America sale has you covered. The listing even includes rarities like a 1943-44 Dragon Wag
Auctions America National Military History Center Sale
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies