The Dean V. Kruse Foundation is hard at work scrounging up cash to pay off some serious debt, and that work has led the organization to auction off more than half of the vehicles contained in the National Military History Center collection. If you're looking for World War II-era armor, consider this your one-stop shop. Want a 1941 Krupp Flak gun? No problem. How about a 1944 Steyr full-track? This Auctions America sale has you covered. The listing even includes rarities like a 1943-44 Dragon Wag
Auctions America National Military History Center Sale
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX