Aston Martin's racy Vantage N430 made its auto show debut, popping onto the show floor of Geneva's Palexpo for the world's media.
Aston Martin V8 Vantage N430
- Brandon Turkus
- Mar 4, 2014
- Noah Joseph
- Feb 19, 2014
A European car show wouldn't be a European car show without the introduction of a new special-edition Aston Martin. And this year, Aston has two of them lined up to unveil at the Geneva Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX