Aston Martin has never had a problem making its cars look and sound glorious. A contributing hand from Zagato has only made the pointy end of its capabilities that much sharper. The V12 Zagato, built with a slew of extra man-hours on top of a V12 Vantage, will deliver 510 horsepower of twelve-cylinder, limited-edition happiness to 150 buyers.
- Aug 8, 2013
Aston Martin V12 Zagato production road car
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!