Aston Martin has never had a problem making its cars look and sound glorious. A contributing hand from Zagato has only made the pointy end of its capabilities that much sharper. The V12 Zagato, built with a slew of extra man-hours on top of a V12 Vantage, will deliver 510 horsepower of twelve-cylinder, limited-edition happiness to 150 buyers.
Aston Martin V12 Zagato production road car
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX