Aston Martin showed off a few photos of the production version of the V12 Zagato last month, and then a video recently. If you're one of the no-more-than 150 customers who manages to take one home, then here are detailed views of what you can expect. The rear end is particularly striking, even with a wing that's the least stylized object on the entire car.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX