A howling red prototype of the Aston Martin's V12 Zagato made the international rounds last year, and now the first production example is headed for a Middle East reveal at the Kuwait Concours d' Elegance (running February 15-18). Only 150 of the super-exclusive Astons will be made for worldwide consumption.
Aston Martin V12 Zagato: Frankfurt 2011
- Jeff Glucker
- Sep 13, 2011
Aston Martin makes beautiful cars. There's no argument there as this is an automotive fact. The Milan, Italy-based Zagato design house, however, can take any car and make it mobile art. It's done just that with the Aston Martin V12 Zagato, a limited-edition show stopper that makes our hearts hurt here in Frankfurt.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX