Life imitating art imitating life. It's a rare but ponderous thing to see, but our favorite variation is a road car turned into a racecar which in turn results in a road car.
Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
- Noah Joseph
- Nov 25, 2011
It seems to us like Aston Martin never tires of rolling out ever hotter renditions of its Vantage sports coupe. As if the original V8 Vantage weren't enticing enough, Aston then shoehorned a V12 under the hood. Zagato then rebodied what we already thought was one of the shapeliest beasts on the market. And the improvements just keep on rumbling in. But then there's the racing versions. Oh, the racing versions!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX