In May 2011 our spy photographers caught this Aston Martin lapping the Nürburgring. Supposition at the time was that it is a faster, more powerful Rapide S that would offer up to 50 more horsepower under the hood and a tweaked grille and bumper so that you could pick it out of the line-up.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX