In May 2011 our spy photographers caught this Aston Martin lapping the Nürburgring. Supposition at the time was that it is a faster, more powerful Rapide S that would offer up to 50 more horsepower under the hood and a tweaked grille and bumper so that you could pick it out of the line-up.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
Aston Martin Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!