In May 2011 our spy photographers caught this Aston Martin lapping the Nürburgring. Supposition at the time was that it is a faster, more powerful Rapide S that would offer up to 50 more horsepower under the hood and a tweaked grille and bumper so that you could pick it out of the line-up.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models