Aston Martin's new CEO Andy Palmer tells the Wall Street Journal that the company is closely examining the prospect of an electric version of its Rapide sedan in partnership from an undisclosed Silicon Valley outfit.
Aston Martin Hybrid Hydrogen Rapide S
- Danny King
- Apr 30, 2013
An Aston Martin has completed what's believed to be the first hydrogen-powered lap around the famous Nürburgring as the automaker prepares to enter its H2-powered hybrid in next month's 24-hour race at the German racetrack.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX