Introduced over a decade ago, the DB9 is by now the oldest model in the Aston Martin lineup. It predates the arrival of the V8 Vantage, outlasted the Virage and DBS that spun off from it, and outlived the One-77, V12 Zagato and Cygnet that have all come and gone over the length of its tenure. But soon the current DB9 will be retired.
Aston Martin DBS Coupe Zagato Centennial
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Jul 22, 2013
Creating custom Aston Martin cars has become a specialty for Italian coachbuilder Zagato. It's no surprise then that Zagato is getting in on the 100-year celebration of the British sports car maker with a pair of one-off models for two very dedicated – and presumably wealthy – automotive connoisseurs. Both rebodied Astons ditch the iconic designs of the DBS and DB9 in favor of a "more Mediterranean" appearance that adds a whole new level of sexiness to these cars, with squared-off ed
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX