What comes after DB9? That's the big question currently surrounding Aston Martin as the British purveyor of luxury GTs prepares to replace its long-serving core model. And now we may have a clue at what the answer will be.
Aston Martin DB9 Spyder Zagato Centennial: Monterey 2013
- Brandon Turkus
- Aug 15, 2013
Aston Martin had an overwhelming presence at last night's Motorworks Revival. Besides the production models on hand, including the new Vanquish Volante and V12 Vantage S, the British manufacturer brought a One-77 and held the live debut of the DB9 Spyder Zagato Centennial. This was one of two one-offs commissioned by Italian design house Zagato, in honor of Aston's year-long, hundredth birthday celebrations.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX