Aston Martin has racked up one million fans on Facebook, and the company has marked the occasion by building a DB9 configured by the masses. Every last option on the coupe was picked by the company's teeming horde of fans, including the interior options and the, um, unique vinyl wrap outside. There's no word on what the automaker will do with the DB9 1M, but we doubt we'll see a special edition version make it to dealers anytime soon.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX