Aston Martin has racked up one million fans on Facebook, and the company has marked the occasion by building a DB9 configured by the masses. Every last option on the coupe was picked by the company's teeming horde of fans, including the interior options and the, um, unique vinyl wrap outside. There's no word on what the automaker will do with the DB9 1M, but we doubt we'll see a special edition version make it to dealers anytime soon.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!