Call it practical, call it luxurious, or call it a thinly veiled dilution of a legendary marque. –Whatever you want to call the Aston Martin Cygnet, at the end of the day, there are apparently a sizable number of customers lining up to drop the approximate equivalent of $50,000 on the tarted-up Toyota iQ. So many, in fact, that Autocar has learned that Aston can hardly keep its supply up with the demand.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX