Call it practical, call it luxurious, or call it a thinly veiled dilution of a legendary marque. –Whatever you want to call the Aston Martin Cygnet, at the end of the day, there are apparently a sizable number of customers lining up to drop the approximate equivalent of $50,000 on the tarted-up Toyota iQ. So many, in fact, that Autocar has learned that Aston can hardly keep its supply up with the demand.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!