For such a small car, the Lotus Seven sure casts one heck of a shadow. Some might argue that Lotus itself has yet to emerge from it, Caterham only recently launched its second model that wasn't based on the Seven, Elfin draped new bodywork over the same frame and called it the MS8, and now Spanish automaker Aspid Cars is venturing out from under the Colin Chapman's greatest achievement with a new design of its own.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models