Over the past four years, weve been updated semi-regularly on the progress of Poland's Arrinera supercar which, up to now, has been a shiny black chunk of origami. We're surprised to discover that four years into the project, Arrinera has held on to its drawing board, and the company went back to it to turn the A.H.1 prototype into the Hussarya.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX