Over the past four years, weve been updated semi-regularly on the progress of Poland's Arrinera supercar which, up to now, has been a shiny black chunk of origami. We're surprised to discover that four years into the project, Arrinera has held on to its drawing board, and the company went back to it to turn the A.H.1 prototype into the Hussarya.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models