Any supercar fanatic can tell you that, with few exceptions, the best exotics come from Europe – but that usually comes down to a handful of countries like Italy, Germany and England. Every so often, though, a new supercar outfit starts up somewhere else in Europe. Like Spyker in the Netherlands, Zenvo in Denmark or Koenigsegg in Sweden. Arrinera is vying to join their ranks, and has been for some time, but this company is based in Poland.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX