These days, it seems like everyone and their cousin wants to make their own supercar, but few actually make it to market. Arrinera is one such startup, and has been working on launching its first supercar for over four years now. Once derided as the manufacturer of Lamborghini replicas, this Polish automaker has recruited the talents of indie supercar guru Lee Noble (of Ultima, Ascari, Fenix and of course Noble fame) and went back to the drawing board to give the Hussarya design an extra shot of
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX