Hyundai has brought along two high-performance Genesis Coupes to the SEMA Show to augment is huge fleet of Velosters, Elantras and other modified Korean goodies. We've already dropped the knowledge on both the Cosworth Genesis Racing Series Concept (above, right in blue) – tuned by Cosworth, as you can probably tell – and the Genesis Coupe R-Spec (above, left) that was tuned by ARK Performance.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX