You may know the name Ariel as the producer of the bonkers, bare-bones Atom track toy, but the name has a longer history associated with motorbikes. In fact, Ariel Motorcycles was in business from 1902 to 1970 before it was folded into BSA. And while the Atom may be as close to a motorcycle with four wheels as you're likely to find, the modern firm founded by Simon Saunders is getting back to its roots with the launch of the two-wheeler seen here.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX