It was back in 2007 when Arash Farboud first came to our attention with the reveal of his Farbio GTS. He ended up selling that sports car project to another startup, which it turn sold it to Ginetta. That British sports and racing car constructor relabeled it the G60, and Farboud himself went to work on a new project called the Arash AF-10 - a piece of vaporware that never really saw the light of day. That's about all we heard of the project until earlier this month, when Farboud released the fi
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!