The exciting new LaFerrari wasn't all that Ferrari had to announce today at the Geneva Motor Show. Ferrari chairman Luca Di Montezemolo added that the Italian automaker is looking to expand its relationship with Apple in the realm of in-car entertainment, which follows Apple executive Eddy Cue joining the Ferrari board of directors back in November.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX