Antron Brown wasn't even on the track during the final run of the 2012 NHRA Top Fuel season, but, not only did he go into the record books as this year's champion, he will also be remembered in the history of motorsports for an entirely different reason. The 36-year-old drag racer has become the first African American to win a major auto racing title in the United States after watching his teammate, Tony Schumacher, lose in the final round of the weekend at the Auto Club Finals in Pomona, Califo
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX