The intricate structure of brands and sub-brands in a consolidating global automotive industry is enough to make your head spin. And each major auto group has its own way of organizing itself. Over at Daimler, each of the automotive divisions is considered a sub-brand of Mercedes-Benz. That's becoming even more true for Smart and Maybach, but AMG has been increasingly differentiating itself as a brand on its own.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX