Nice as it may be, the BMW 6 Series convertible doesn't really make our heart beat any faster. It's a soft, plush open-top tourer, and though the 4.4-liter twin-turbocharged V8 underhood certainly doesn't skimp on the power, it doesn't really make for an enthusiastic driving experience.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX