Nice as it may be, the BMW 6 Series convertible doesn't really make our heart beat any faster. It's a soft, plush open-top tourer, and though the 4.4-liter twin-turbocharged V8 underhood certainly doesn't skimp on the power, it doesn't really make for an enthusiastic driving experience.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!