Rumors are swirling that Alpina, the tuning house that specializes in all things BMW, will followup its Geneva debut of the B3 Bi-Turbo with an oil-burning variant slated for debut at September's Frankfurt Motor Show. The news comes from Auto Zeitung, which reports that the second-generation D3 will be based off the Europe-only 335d.
Alpina B3 Bi-Turbo: Geneva 2013
- Seyth Miersma
- Mar 5, 2013
Anyone that's spent some time behind the wheel of the Alpina B7 probably knows enough to understand what Americans are missing with this, newly launched Alpina B3 Bi-Turbo. We've got no lack of M models to choose from, it's true, but the Alpina touch offers a completely different driving character, with almost as much performance. A pity then that Alpina has no plans that we've heard of to bring this one across the pond.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX