We think we found the name of an Alfa Romeo that hasn't been delayed yet.
Alfa Romeo Kamal concept
- Chris Bruce
- Aug 3, 2015
Alfa Romeo's crossover is on track for its 2016 debut, with sales starting late that year in the US. The CUV reportedly shares its platform with the Giulia sedan.
- Noah Joseph
- Jan 12, 2015
Latest reports have it that Alfa Romeo will base its first crossover off the same platform as the upcoming Giulia/6C sedan and launch in 2016.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- May 3, 2013
"There will certainly be an SUV in the next two or three years," said Damien Dally, head of the Alfa Romeo brand in the UK, speaking to The Telegraph. We've known for quite some time that Alfa Romeo had plans for a sport utility vehicle – the automaker has gone so far as to produce a concept of what such a machine may look like, as seen by the Kamal above.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX