There's strength in numbers, particularly for a producer of high-end exotic automobiles. For a brand like Maserati, being linked to the Fiat Group not only means that it can offset its carbon emissions across a broader range of cars – something like the two-cylinder Fiat 500 TwinAir balancing out the GranTurismo MC Stradale – but also gives the company's dealer network a ready fleet of more affordable loaner cars at their disposal.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX